Amia Zahra March 17, 2020 worksheets kindergarten
2. Ask them to demonstrate their learning / understanding. This is more effective in the lower classes and again helps build confidence while actually revising concepts and getting your child to think about applications.
5. Provide a disciplined learning environment at home. Ensure that certain times are strictly adhered to. Once a child gets used to a study routine, their overall stress reduces and regular study enhances their marks.
3. Find the right tuition environment. Look for tutors or classes where the class size is small. Having 20 kids together is not conducive to individual attention. Ask for referrals and then talk to other parents. Ask to understand the teaching approach and how individual attention is provided.
1. Stay connected with your child. Ask how things are going, what is being taught, where there are challenges. The support this provides to a child is significant and boosts their confidence while reducing pressure.
There has also been some shift in emphasis on the way students are being taught in schools due to the increased importance of career-based studies now. Students have now realized that just memorizing lessons without knowing how they are to be applied is not very useful. Such learning acts as a barrier in passing the entrance exams, which students face immediately after their 12th board exams.
6. Use the online environment. There are many free resources on the net. These provide interesting ways of learning a subject as well as interesting worksheets. However children will not instinctively turn to the web for learning and this will need your active involvement and encouragement.
Tag Cloudchristmas comprehension ks1 multiplication sheets grade 4 divisibility rules all about decimals free printable workbooks free math problems for 2nd graders sixth grade math practice worksheets printable math problems for 3rd graders fourth grader cool math games cow 5th grade math word problems worksheets printable activity sheets for kindergarten kg games telling time word problems worksheets third grade common core math worksheets math puzzles for upper primary 1 graph paper hooda math grade 6 problem solving worksheets face math easy jigsaw puzzles for kids free math problems for 3rd graders counting money quiz algebra math calculator typing games primary mathematics ww game 8th grade math help websites xmas printables middle school algebra practice addition word problems year 2 free act math test practice questions with answers programs similar to kumon educational math games for 6th graders printable worksheets for nursery addition and subtraction worksheets evaluate math expression kindergarten grade math worksheets kumon 5th grade math worksheets homework problems kumon answer book level i math multiplication quiz for grade 4 tricky math questions for kids congruent triangles mathematics word problems for grade 4 subtraction games ib grade 10 math textbook free tutoring sites for math math riddles and answers rectangle def